Sunday 17 July 2011

Hair Crush ♥

I've recently started an internship with the beauty team at Look Magazine so my life has been a little crazy at the mo - hence the lack of posts. 
But one of the perks of the job is that I get quite a lot of freebies! I've been desperately trying to find a product that will bring my dull locks back to life - I've tried hair masks, Moroccan oil, split end serums, leave-in conditioners and blow-dry creams. But I'm yet to find that amazing product that smooths, conditions and give my hair a shiny finish - without weighing it down or leaving any greasy residue... I started to wonder if such a product even exists, which led me to trawl through celeb hair galleries to find some proof that gorgeous shiny hair is possible!


 Anne 

 Blake 

 Katie 

 Khloe 

 Penelope 

 Olivia 


 Rosie 

 Minka 


 Mila 

Zoey♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment